Bowling Industry Online

The World's Only Online Magazine Devoted Exclusively to the Business of Bowling

Daniel J. Pizzi's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Neil..... we have grown well past that number and have been using Constant Co…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Sep 28, 2012 to Who has the best Email service for our data base

11 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"Seems to me everyone was amazed when guys like Mark Roth used to get so many revs on…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Mar 5, 2012 to Two handed vs one handed. Give me your thoughts!!!!

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Rodney Nichols

"Thanks, since first posting this the troops have returned from Iraq and I'm sure not…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Jan 9, 2012 to Establish a Nationwide "Help Wanted" for Returning Military

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by René Blažek

"Actually we ended up with well over 30 holiday parties and now we have ten holiday p…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Jan 9, 2012 to This Years Volume of Holiday Parties

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"We are still booking parties, I'm hopeful its a sign of good things to come..... now…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Dec 14, 2011 to This Years Volume of Holiday Parties

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"I didn't realize this could be done, I think an open exchange of fliers and concepts…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Dec 14, 2011 to Flyer Exchange

15 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by James L Yeatrakas

"yes I ASSUME you are correct...LOL  we would try it if the group wasn't to large....…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Dec 12, 2011 to This Years Volume of Holiday Parties

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"Well ribeyes are a bit out of our league, but we do a variety of hot foods and this…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Dec 12, 2011 to This Years Volume of Holiday Parties

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"Maybe I'm just looking for the silver lining in this gray business cloud...... we ha…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Dec 11, 2011 to This Years Volume of Holiday Parties

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

"I'm always intrigued by the selection for Keynote speaker at Bowl Expo.. I have hear…"

Daniel J. Pizzi replied Nov 15, 2011 to SHUTTLE COMMANDER MARK KELLY TO KEYNOTE INTERNATIONAL BOWL EXPO 2012

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel J. Pizzi

RSS

© 2019   Created by scott frager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service