Bowling Industry Online

The World's Only Online Magazine Devoted Exclusively to the Business of Bowling

Gordon Murrey's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"“Bowling can become anything we want it to be, with the sole exception that it canno…"

Gordon Murrey replied Jul 18, 2014 to Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick to Sell Retail Bowling Business to Bowlmor AMF

18 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Peter Brierley

"This is not a surprise since mega corporations require large, growing numbers. Might…"

Gordon Murrey replied Jul 17, 2014 to Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick to Sell Retail Bowling Business to Bowlmor AMF

18 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Peter Brierley

"Scott, thanks for recognizing Remo here. Both Mark and Bill have said it well. Remo…"

Gordon Murrey replied Nov 3, 2011 to Industry Legend, Remo Picchietti Sr. Passes

3 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Gordon Murrey

" At Bowl Expo I look for new ideas will lead the way to increased profits and overal…"

Gordon Murrey replied Jun 2, 2011 to What are you looking forward to most when you attend Bowl Expo 2011?

51 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Marty Bell

"Hi James, Good hearing from you and that your customer is interested in the Profit P…"

Gordon Murrey replied Jun 2, 2010 to So who will be at Bowl Expo?

7 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by bill holt

"Thanks Joe! You have always been a visionary and I'm very interested in hearing abou…"

Gordon Murrey replied May 25, 2010 to So who will be at Bowl Expo?

7 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by bill holt

"I agree... "But we can't stop there, as all the new FEC's have shown, we need to fi…"

Gordon Murrey replied May 23, 2010 to We're In the Entertainment Business

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by Gordon Murrey

"Hi David, Our company has developed a product/system for coverting lanes to help ma…"

Gordon Murrey replied May 6, 2010 to Bowling Center Conversion to Family Entertainment Center

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Gordon Murrey

"Daniel, I agree with your opinion" If you are convicted of drunk driving then as a p…"

Gordon Murrey replied Oct 20, 2009 to Proprietors: How do you feel about Ignition Interlock Devices?

4 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Gordon Murrey

"Read that BPAA's position is to oppose this legislation is that correct? It seems to…"

Gordon Murrey replied Oct 5, 2009 to Proprietors: How do you feel about Ignition Interlock Devices?

4 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Gordon Murrey

RSS

© 2019   Created by scott frager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service