Bowling Industry Online

The World's Only Online Magazine Devoted Exclusively to the Business of Bowling

All Discussions Tagged 'bowling' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Racine Wisconsin Bowlers Roll Honor Scores.

The Bowlers at Castle Lanes continue to roll big in League Play! Castle is a 90% league play house with 33 week seasons in the winter &…

Started by Phil Ontko

1169 yesterday
Reply by Phil Ontko

Mechanics/pinchasers needed in Denver

Job Purpose: At the direction of the A-Mechanic or General Manager the Pin Chaser responds to maintenance requests related to the bowling e…

Started by Melissa Ehrlich

0 Oct 18, 2018

One Stop for tournament listings ALL FREE - ibowltournaments.com

Hello Everyone,  I have created a site anyone who runs tournaments can put them on 1 site for all to find. There are benefits for the host…

Started by Brian Menini

0 Mar 3, 2018

Please Take a Survey on Bowling and Sensor Enabled Wearable Technology

Fitbit has revolutionized the fitness industry. Body Biolytics would like to do so for bowling. We would like your opinion on the idea of a…

Started by Lee Hill

0 May 28, 2016

Help Wanted - Bowling Mechanic Baltimore, MD

We are a small, independently owned bowling alley looking for someone to help out with lane maintenance and mechanical issues when they do…

Started by Brett Jones

0 Aug 19, 2015

Boresch named to U.S. Senior bowling team

Boresch named to U.S. Senior bowling team Lennie Boresch Jr. of Kenosha, who owns Bowlers Choice Pro Shop that is located inside Castle Lan…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Apr 22, 2015

Product Of The Week

Our product of the week is none other than our wood barstool. It is perfect for any restaurant or bar area. Click on the link below to chec…

Started by Lei S

0 Apr 2, 2015

Steve Dinelli's Bowling Alley App "SnackBar" Wins Start Up Business Challenege Presented By State Farm in Chicago

http://www.builtinchicago.org/blog/snackbar-linehop-takes-top-honors-amplifyd www.snackbarapp.com Let your customers order from your rest…

Started by Steve Dinelli

0 May 24, 2013

World Wide Bowling Tournament on a daily basis

My name is Jim Yeatrakas. I am located near Charleston SC. I have developed a concept that may intrigue you. It is a World Wide Tournament…

Started by James L Yeatrakas

0 Aug 16, 2012

Best Bowling Center of Racine county Castle Lanes.

Best Bowling Center of Racine county Castle Lanes Phil Ontko’s $500,000 risk is still paying off at Castle Lanes, voted Best Bowling Center…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Sep 25, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by scott frager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service